What you don't know can hurt you.
Microwaving your food even if only to reheat water can alter its molecular structure. What seems like a time-saving alternative is actually bombarding you with toxicity. Every time you irradiate your leftovers, your food is riddled with electromagnetic radiation. Atoms and molecules in microwaved foods are forced to change polarity 1-100 billion times per second. If you've always thought nuking your food was safe, please think again.
From conclusions resulting from experimentation by Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, following are seven reasons why you should not use a microwave oven:
1. Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term, permanent brain damage by shorting out electrical impulses in the brain (depolarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue);
2. The human body cannot metabolize (break down) the unknown by-products created in microwaved food;
3. Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods;
4. The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens;
5. Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths (tumors). This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in the United States;
6. Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alternations;
7. Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.
Not all body types react to toxicity in the same way. Some experience weight loss, especially if it is difficult to keep weight on. Those with very strong systems are often not aware of adverse effects as they are strong enough to absorb the energy drain without obvious symptoms.
Regardless, the immune system suffers the most stress, so you should avoid using a microwave for any kind of food preparation, including defrosting foods.
For more information, read Dr. Mein's booklet Microwaves and Dietary Myths to arm yourself with the factual information you need to throw out your microwave oven.
After spending years searching for "perfect health" and following many different diets, I still felt there were gaping holes in my dietary program. I'm a Nervous System body type. Dr. Mein's system provided me with a practical day-to-day meal schedule I could follow.
Barbara S., Health Clinic Personnel