|Exercise Case Studies|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Common Exercise Myths|
Exercising for your Body Type
|Just as different body types require different diets, they also require different exercise plans. Some body types benefit through improved metabolism, health and endurance, while the benefits for others are more about motivation and practicality. Here are some examples:|
- Lymph body types – vigorous exercise for at least 15 minutes every other day is essential as it actives the immune system. Lymphatic activation requires full-body movement, such as walking, dancing, swimming, running or aerobics. Lymphs benefit most from morning exercise; it gets the lymphatic system moving and gets them going for the day.
- Adrenal body types – exercise is helpful for stress relief and essential to this body type for weight loss or maintenance. For Adrenals, exercise is most productive after 3:00 PM, which allows them to release the adrenaline which has built up from the day's stress. Adrenal's best exercises are those which cover ground, such as running or bicycling, as opposed to a treadmill or stationary bike.
- Gonadal body types – exercise provides emotional and physical benefits, a sense of accomplishment along with energizing movement. Gonadals do well with vigorous exercise, especially outdoors or in sunlit places, with their optimal time being between 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
- Thyroid body types – this body type doesn't require exercise to activate the immune system, or to assist with their emotional state. The main benefits Thyroids derive from exercise are physical, such as improved muscle tone, strength and figure control. Exercise is beneficial any time of day that fits into their schedule.
- Pituitary body types – exercise is emotionally beneficial to Pituitary types because it relieves stagnation and provides mind/body integration. Weight loss is assisted by exercising at least three times per week.
|Visit our online store for a variety of books and materials to help you easily and accurately identify and understand your own body type.|
|- FREE -|
Top 10 Dietary Myths!
|Subscribe to receive our monthly newsletters and receive FREE:|
|Top 10 Dietary Myths|